Aircraft Reliability Analyst is available in Columbus, Ohio. The Aircraft Reliability Analyst (ARA) is an essential position which develops analysis, trends and visualized data used to identify aircraft reliability improvement opportunities.
The ARA is an integral team member of high performing Technical Services and Aircraft Reliability Team responsible for fleet level reliability program management. The output of the ARA is analysis and visualizations developed specifically to improve systemic reliability issues and maintenance program opportunities.
Jet Select is an affiliated operating partner of Vista in the US - the largest charter group in private aviation and the world’s first private aviation ecosystem, integrating a unique portfolio of companies offering asset-light solutions to cover all key aspects of business aviation.
Vista has a global reach with operational hubs across the globe and an expert workforce of over 4,000 aviation professionals. Vista's fast-paced growth and its relationship with the best partner operators open the door to lifelong career opportunities across the group - to create the best service in business aviation, in every region in the world.
The ARA will serve on the Reliability Programs team responsible for developing analysis and information requires for influencing improvements. Responsibilities include:
- Develop effective aircraft and component level reliability analytics, trends, and data visualizations.
- Produce the analytics and trends required for scheduled CASS meeting presentations and coordinate with the Quality Assurance CASS Administrator to support FAA filings and audits.
- Develop weighted reliability analysis based on operational performance goals.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to improve and refine data sources and, data accuracy.
- Develop component analytics using discrepancy data, shop reports and component cards.
- Participate as the reliability focal point and resource for the Aircraft Fleet Managers.
- Develop various automated reliability reports required for internal and external stakeholders using software and tools such as Tableau, SQL, and Python.
- Produce complex analytics projecting fleet reliability based on utilization, scaling, and other pertinent factors.
- Participate, support stakeholders, and present during Technical Review Board meetings.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create a strong reliability and network to support improvements in performance, availability, and cost of operation.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for the Reliability Programs team.
- The physical demands of this position are typical of an office environment.
- Occasionally, travel to meet with internal teams and manufactures.
- Occasionally, visit to the aircraft where additional demands such as climbing ladders, kneeling, or walking long distances may be required.
- The primary work environment is in the office area. The noise level in the work environment is moderate and can be loud.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Experience, Qualifications, and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, advanced analytics, engineering or airframe and power plant certificate with equivalent advanced analysis experience.
- 2+ years of developing reliability program or equivalent business analysis and projections.
- 5+ years of developing reliability program or equivalent business analysis and projections.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401k program with company matching and no vesting period.
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance and Long/Short term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression
The affiliated operating partners of Vista are equal employment opportunity employers. The affiliated operating partners of Vista do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. The affiliated operating partners of Vista also prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.