Grow your aviation career with the Vista group of companies. Jet Edge, a Vista operating partner with Red Wing Aviation and XOJET Aviation, is seeking to hire a Crew Scheduler to join our team in Columbus, OH. As a Crew Scheduler, you will be responsible for scheduling crew for flight duties. We will provide you with the training necessary to gain extensive knowledge of the position and industry regulations.
To succeed as a Crew Scheduler, you will be a strategic problem-solver who can see the bigger picture, while also giving attention to detail in the crew scheduling process. You will join a highly functioning team on a 4 days on/4 days off rotating schedule. This position will report to the Crew Scheduling Manager and is located in Columbus, OH.
About Jet Edge
Jet Edge is an integrated large-cabin and super-midsize management operator and maintenance provider. Backed by unparalleled award-winning safety programs and overseen by a leadership team with over five hundred years of collective aviation experience, Jet Edge delivers excellence in aircraft management, charter management, on-demand charter, aircraft sales, and maintenance.
Crew Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Resource planning / scheduling of flight crew to ensure maximum utilization of the fleet.
- Monitor crew duties to ensure compliance within industry required limits.
- Inform flight crew of changes that occur to their rosters.
- Coordinate flight crew accommodations and transportation.
- Coordinate roster changes in case of sickness or other unavailability at short notice.
- Update and maintain respective databases and tracking programs.
- Perform any other tasks/duties assigned in accordance with the instructions of the Reporting Manager.
Crew Scheduler Qualifications:
- 1-2 Years of experience maintaining rosters, resource planning, or moving people around at large volumes.
- Working knowledge of FAA 135.267 rule set - preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with all levels of staff to ensure crew are fully aware and briefed on their roster and any changes.
- Proven experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good mathematical and analytic skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively, prioritize, and communicate project status.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and be flexible to the changing needs of the business.
- Advanced organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Solutions-driven mindset with a demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and work independently.
Crew Scheduler Benefits:
- Salary and medical, dental, vision plans are available first day of employment.
- 401k program with company matching and no vesting period.
- Career progression – upgrade and flow through to Jet Edge partners/sister organizations.
We are committed to developing and training members of our team at every stage of their career. Although our standards are high, we’ll help you reach them.