JetSelect is an operating partner of Vista – the largest charter group in private aviation and the world’s first private aviation ecosystem, integrating a unique portfolio of companies offering asset-light solutions to cover all key aspects of business aviation.
Based in Columbus Ohio the VP Technical Services will hold Overall responsibility for the provision of engineering services (“Engineering Services”) to support operation and to maximize aircraft availability and enhance reliability Including:
- Develop, submit to Chief Inspector for review and forwarding to FAA for approval and periodically update the fleet aircraft maintenance programs.
- Develop, submit to Chief Inspector for review and forwarding to FAA for approval and periodically update the fleet Minimum Equipment Lists.
- Evaluate and determining applicability of Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, Service Letters, etc. and provide Planning Department with decisions.
- Collaborate with VistaJet Engineering to define, apply and manage an effective reliability program to monitor the aircraft, identify issues and develop solutions to improve aircraft reliability and availability.
- Liaise with MOC, MROs, suppliers and OEMs, resolve complex aircraft defects and repairs.
- Performs the analysis and publishing of the CASS as per FAA FAR 135.431.