The Maintenance Billing Analyst will provide support to the Maintenance Department on a broad range of accounts payable/monthly financial accrual activities, insurance claims and projects.
Red Wing Aviation (RWA) is one of the largest North American private aviation operators, with over 30 years of operational expertise. Delivering safe, reliable private jet charter throughout the western hemisphere, Red Wing Aviation also provides pilot training, maintenance, and repair services.
Maintenance Billing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Processes ongoing aircraft maintenance work orders and maintains spreadsheets regarding costs, estimates, billing, and capturing of data for analysis.
- Evaluate aircraft maintenance work orders and related Codes
- Supports monthly accruals of maintenance financial records and submission of month end information of G/L Manager and Director of Maintenance.
- Provide analyst support to the maintenance department, as needed, in areas such as cost/spend, record-keeping/tracking, reporting, and data analytics.
- Enters status change information into project accounting software to ensure maintenance financial information is accurate and up to date.
- Supports the compilation and distribution of maintenance
- Assist in data collection and preparation of weekly/monthly reports related to maintenance department budget-to- actual status for senior management.
- Monitors spending for adherence to budget and recommends variances, as
- Assist with the data entry and extraction in the following systems/teams as required:
- CAMP Systems
- MX Control / Planning
- Fleet Engine/APU usage reporting
- Monitor daily maintenance and procurement department work
- Assist with MX vendors to ensure we receive estimates for labor
- Provides accounting assistance to project managers and operations staff; responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
- Interface with Accounts Payable and Finance to ensure data captured in coding of invoices is accurate and
- Interact professionally and communicate well with all team members and both internal and external customers who are served by these functions.
The Maintenance Billing Analyst conducts other similar duties as deemed fit for the proper execution of duties, and duties as assigned by the Director of Technical Operations and C-Suite
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of financial and/or business analytics experience preferred, preferably in an aviation purchasing, logistics, or operations environment.
- Must have a can-do attitude, and is willing to learn
- Is a self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to work accurately and meet deadlines
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be comfortable with working in a multidisciplinary, multicultural team
- Excellent office management/coordination professionalism and business
- Able to work quickly, accurately, and
- Ability to translate and analyze data into
- Commitment to exemplary customer service philosophy, consultative approach to problem solving, successfully maintain high ethical standards, and the ability to develop trusting professional relationships.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to handle confidential employee information with discretion, sensitivity, and good
Additional eligibility requirements
- Advance user of Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in 10-key
- Knowledge and experience utilizing aviation work order software, maintenance tracking
- Have knowledge and experience with aviation parts and supplies
- Skills and understanding of accounting principles and familiarity with purchasing processes, shipping, receiving as well as warranty
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training, opportunity for advancement
At Red Wing we are committed to our core values. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.