The Revenue Analyst is the direct touch point for all wholesale distribution channels, Scheduling team and Client Services.
Given the highly cross-functional nature of this role, the Revenue Analyst must effectively interact, collaborate and partner with numerous other departments within the Company including sales, customer support and flight operations. The Revenue Analyst function will be instrumental in supporting the company’s overall sales targets and asset utilization model.
Revenue Analyst Responsibilities
- Quote appropriate rates for charter itineraries and provide decision support for Client Services managers on fleet availability. Utilizing XO Global’s dynamic pricing model and MSRP calendar model to make decisions.
- Analyze and determine the appropriate level of availability by fleet type for every day within a 90 day departure window and for peak days in the 365 day window
- Fully understand and utilize all Revenue Management dashboards and data to make informed decisions to drive optimal unit contribution
- Responsible for quoting out the Red Wing Aviation fleet
Follow up on all pending quote requests and work to sell off excess inventory to the wholesale market.
- Learn and understand contract terms for all Red Wing and XO products.
- Work to overbook the Red Wing Aviation fleet and manage strings of trips through our preferred partner network to drive optimal unit contribution
- Work alongside Red Wing Ops to drive on fleet bookings, assist in AOG recoveries and help support the market-making function
- Make informed decision making on the Red Wing fleet for all “last look” opportunities to drive on fleet volume
- Direct relationships with XOJET Aviation and VistaJet On Demand team and supporting quote requests, guaranteed holds and drive bookings on all fleets
- Process invoices and work with AR to get completed trips closed out every month
- Work with XO Sales to develop pricing on RWA aircraft for all program proposals
- Interface with the Client Services Dept. and XO Account
- Management to effectively schedule aircraft for program clients
- Make decisions in support with Scheduling/Client Services when aircraft schedule is constrained and provide support for making best decisions to support streamlined commercial operations
- Develop and cultivate relationships with wholesale broker/aircraft operator community to drive demand towards Red Wing Fleet and support client services trip during AOGs for wholesale clients
- Develop good depth of knowledge on aircraft performance, airport limitations, weather events and demand patterns when decisions are being made and applied to the price of each quote
- Manage and interact with wholesale brokers through meetings and industry events to strengthen relationships and business development Any remote-based analysts may be responsible for working a shift that fills in the gaps for XO/RWA RM coverage to assist with all duties above
- Arrange concierge services such as catering, ground transportation and hotel bookings, to passengers, as requested
- Other duties within the scope of Client Services as directed by the Charter Manager
- Provide assistance to aircraft and crew scheduling as required
Qualifications & Experience
- Significant experience within a company highly dependent on strategic pricing models and asset utilization metrics
- Dynamic and energetic spirit coupled with a strong desire to create and win
- Self-starter who thrives in a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment
- 4-5 years of professional experience in a growing, customer service oriented environment, preferably in a travel or hospitality company or providing services to very net worth individuals
- Highly detail oriented with excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical and organizational skills
- Undergraduate degree from a high quality academic institution preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills