Revenue Analyst opportunity available in Bay City, WI. Given the highly cross-functional nature of this role, the Revenue Analyst must effectively interact, collaborate and partner with numerous other departments within the Company including sales, customer support and flight operations. The Revenue Analyst function will be instrumental in supporting the company’s overall sales targets and asset utilization model.
RWA is an affilated operating partner of Vista in the US - the largest charter group in private aviation and the world’s first private aviation ecosystem, integrating a unique portfolio of companies offering asset-light solutions to cover all key aspects of business aviation.
Vista has a global reach with operational hubs across the globe and an expert workforce of over 4,000 aviation professionals. Vista's fast-paced growth and its relationship with the best partner operators open the door to lifelong career opportunities across the group - to create the best service in business aviation, in every region in the world.
Revenue Analyst Responsibilities:
- Quote appropriate rates for charter itineraries and provide decision support for Client Services managers on fleet availability.
- Utilize XO Global’s dynamic pricing model and MSRP calendar model to make decisions.
- Analyze and determine the appropriate level of availability by fleet type for every day within a 90-day departure window and for peak days in the 365-day window
- Fully understand and utilize all Revenue Management dashboards and data to make informed decisions.
- Responsible for quoting out the Red Wing Aviation fleet.
- Follow up on all pending quote requests and work to sell off excess inventory to the wholesale market.
- Learn and understand contract terms for all Red Wing and XO products.
- Work to overbook the Red Wing Aviation fleet and manage strings of trips through our preferred partner network to drive optimal unit contribution.
- Work alongside Red Wing Ops to drive on fleet bookings, assist in AOG recoveries and help support the market-making function.
- Process invoices and work with AR to get completed trips closed out every month.
- Work with XO Sales to develop pricing on RWA aircraft for program proposals.
- Interface with the Client Services Dept. and XO Account
Qualifications & Experience
- Significant experience within a company highly dependent on strategic pricing models and asset utilization metrics
- Dynamic and energetic spirit coupled with a strong desire to create and win.
- 4-5 years of experience in a growing, customer service-oriented environment, preferably in a travel or hospitality company or providing services to very net worth individuals
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401k program with company matching and no vesting period.
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression
We are committed to developing and training members of our team at every stage of their career. Although our standards are high, we’ll help you reach them.