We are actively seeking pilots who are eligible for sponsorship under the E-3 or O-1 visa program.
Red Wing Aviation is one of the largest North American private aviation operators, with over 30 years of operational expertise. As a proud operating partner in the Vista Global family of companies, RWA is an FAA certified 135 Charter operator, FAA part 145 aircraft maintenance and repair station and pilot training facility.
RWA provides the light body jet offering (Citation Ultra and XL) to the Customer-Centric XO Brand.
We have an aggressive growth plan – expanding the fleet and adding talented employees across the organization.
We are a member of a global company with more than 4,000 employees worldwide.
We are people-centric and value our staff
- ATP Multi-Engine Land
- 3,000 hours fixed-wing time
- 1,500 hours PIC
- 1,000 hours multi-engine
- 1,000 hours turbine time
- 150 hours pic logged IFR
- 150 hours flight time in previous 365 days/30 hours in previous 90 days
- Current First Class Medical Certificate
- No accidents, incidents or FAA enforcement actions in last 5 years
- Authorization to travel to/from all cities/countries served by RWA
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Full PIC type rating provided (Captains and First Officers)
- Career progression through RWA partners/sister organizations
- Supported by integrated Safety Management System
8/6 or 15/13
- Salary and benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401K) start first day of in-doc
- Per diem starts first day of in-doc
- Opportunity for annual incentive
- Company phone provided
- Company credit card provided
- Company provided uniforms
- Quick upgrade
- Hotel and travel points
- Annual performance reviews and pay increase with opportunity for incentive
- 401k match to $5,000 annually
- Home based
- Positive space seats & travel on first and last day of schedule
$55/day both domestic and International