Red Wing Aviation is currently hiring Licensed A&P Maintenance Technicians in Bay City, WI
- Sign-on Bonus – Up to $10,000 based on experience
- Annual Retention Bonus – Earn up to 10% of annual base salary
- Starting pay rates increase with years of professional experience
Join our expanding aircraft maintenance team. Other offerings include paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, life insurance, and more.
Aviation Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Line service, inspection, troubleshooting, repair, and modification of aircraft and/or aircraft systems and components, including engines, accessories, landing gear, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, heating, air conditioning, and oxygen systems.
- Repair aircraft discrepancies efficiently, while properly documenting all work performed.
- Inspection, rigging and adjustment of flight controls and control cables.
- Phase inspection and repair on Cessna 560 aircraft.
- Annual inspection on piston engine aircraft.
- Engine removal, installation, rigging and adjustment of engine controls.
- Re-fuel, de-fuel and testing of aircraft fuel systems and components.
- Aircraft pressurization checks; engine run-up and taxi checks.
- Sheet metal repairs.
- Upholster removal, cleaning, repair and installation.
- Altimeter and transponder recertification.
- RVSM recertification.
Aviation Maintenance Technician Required Education and Experience:
- A valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate (A&P Certificate)
- 3-5 years’ experience with turbine aircraft
- Past Part 135 maintenance work
- Any formal airframe specific maintenance training
- Familiarity with Federal Aviation Regulations relating to aircraft maintenance.
- Travel may be required.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- A valid Driver’s License.
- A complete set of tools designed for or appropriate for aircraft maintenance.
- Implementation of a shadow box to minimize risk and FOD.
- Completion of employment drug screening, FBI fingerprinting check and a 10-year background check.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training, opportunity for advancement
At Red Wing we are committed to our core values. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.